The Edgemont Area Chamber of Commerce invites you to join us as we work to keep our community active and growing. The Chamber is a volunteer partnership of business, professional people and area citizens working together to build a healthy economy and to improve quality of life in our area.
The Chamber manages a visitor information center located at 311 2nd St., inside the Floral Depot & More. The center is open daily for visitors to check for maps and obtain information about our area.
Through contributions and volunteerism, the Chamber takes an active role in sponsoring community events, beautification, and economic development projects. Your membership and involvement in the Edgemont Area Chamber of Commerce guarantees your influence in the shape of our community. As a member of the Chamber, you are a vital part of the area’s future, and together we can grow and prosper.
Join Us Now! Click here for membership form
Click here to view membership pamphlet
Benefits of Membership
Benefits of membership include:
• Networking with area business owners
• Supporting community efforts to attract people to our area
• A free listing on the Chamber website
• A free advertisement in the Edgemont Express - a promotional publication sent to people interested in Edgemont
• Discounted advertising in the Southern Hills Vacation Guide
• Representation with the Black Hills Badlands and Lakes Association
For Information on how to become a member, please call (605) 662-5900.
$25: Individuals and Non-Profits (one vote)
$50: Business with 1 to 5 Employees (two votes)
$100: Business with 6 to 20 Employees and Government Entities (school, city, county, hospitals) (two votes)
$200: Business with 21 to 50 Employees (two votes)
$300: Business with over 50 employees (two votes)
$200: Tourist Businesses (no votes)